“Taking care of the planet is incredibly important to us.
We are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment, and we are constantly striving to find new ways in which we can reuse, reduce and recycle.“
- We reduce paper consumption by only printing where necessary.
- We have recycling bins to reduce waste going to landfill.
- We have water butts to catch water, ready for re-use.
- Lights and electrical equipment are switched off when not in use.
- Any cleaning materials we use are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We use organic matter from our alpacas as fertiliser on our vegetable patches and flowers.
- We buy locally and British made products where we can.
- The packaging used for products sent out to internet customers is recyclable, and where possible, biodegradable.